I lucked out getting lots of diaper and wipes (which I totally need and can always use), some darling clothes (a girl can never have too many), gift cards to fun places like Target and Gymboree (my two favorite places to shop) and this. So fabulous!
Here are just a few pics from the night.



Thanks so much to everyone for their generosity and thoughtfulness! You are all too sweet--Helene and I feel so loved!
6 comments:
sorry i had to miss it! looks like fun. and your hair looks really pretty in that photo of you and dana!
It was fun night of eating and gabbing!
Look at your straight hair! Sounds like you had a fun night.
totally fun!! I was trying to decide whether I like baby showers before or after the baby is born more....both are just so fun!
and yes, your hair was beautiful!
It was so fun! You can never go wrong with that Dianne salad. Hooray for Helene!!
Sorry I missed it. Sick kids. Loved your hair!
Post a Comment