Like the Pecan Pie Tartes, these are also found in the freezer section and taste just as fresh as if they were made that day. The crust is quite buttery and flaky and the filling is perfectly tart (no pun intended).
I am surprised about how generous the portion is and had a quick panic attack when I noticed the sliver taken from tarte on the carton. I thought that maybe they were expecting you to share the tarte and make 4 servings from the carton. But yay--one whole yummy tarte is a serving, so indulge away. It's only 13 grams of fat. Pretty good for buttery-lemon goodness.
5 comments:
I had a feeling these were coming :)
I just got back from TJs and stuck to the simple list. But I'm going to remember this for a weekend when Casey and I want a treat!
(don't think I'm all that good though. I did buy 2 bags of choc chips so I can make cookies :) )
I thank you for this one. I love lemon desserts. I'm sure Mike would thank you as well. Once again he's gonna have to drive to TJ's for me tonight.
Buying this today, I never turn down something lemon....EVER.
Yum. I would be super bummed if I had to share too! I can't believe Helene is rolling over! Creed is barely doing anything. So funny how kids are so different! Come down for lunch sometime soon. I wanted to come up with Sara but had dr appointments that day......I heard Helene is gorgeous!!
cute babies! i love, love, love lemon...will have to try those.
Mariel
www.oneshetwoshe.com
Post a Comment