Sorry no Trader Joe's Tuesday yesterday. I usually try to blog at night after the kids have gone to bed, but Helene was quite grouchy for most of the evening last night, so it just didn't happen.
Since it's Sammy's spring break this week, we signed up for "learn to swim week" at our local pool. We did this
last year too. I almost didn't do it since he will have both legs in casts for most of the summer, but decided to let him have some pool time before that happens. I'm glad he is having a fun time with it again.
Waiting for lessons to start

Not paying attention and watching me instead

Kicking practice

He did really well with the kickboard this time


Hannah was so good about just sitting with me and watching Sammy. I was afraid that she would want to run around or get in the pool, but she did a great job of being patient. I wanted to sign her up for lessons as well, but you had to be 3. Oh well, next time.
1 comment:
Awesome!! Go Sammy the Swimmer! Those boards were always so fun. I took swimming lessons at the Y when I was probably his age, and I loved kicking around on those things. And yay for Hannah for being so good!
Post a Comment