We haven't been to the Noah's Ark exhibit at the Skirball Center in over a year and Sammy had asked a while back if we could go again, so when Danielle mentioned she had extra tickets for Thursday--I decided it was time to go back.
This was our third or fourth visit, but for some reason, I only
blogged about it once. Can't believe how little Hannah is in those pictures!
Anyway, we had a great time, as always.

The kids spent the first hour in this first room, mostly lining the animals up, two by two, onto the ark

And Hannah was obsessed over the big spider

Hannah investigating the food storage area

She
loved the mini broom, mop, and dustpan. I decided I need to invest in some of those and put her to work at home!

Sammy's turn

Camel ride

Time for a little climbing

My favorite picture of the day!
So cute!

Thanks for inviting us to tag along Danielle and Michael. We had a great time!
1 comment:
Oh. I miss Noah's Ark! Glad you had a fun time. Hannah is so cute in her skirt and tights.
Post a Comment