We've been going to
Underwood Family Farms in Moorpark for several years now, thanks to
Valerie for spreading the good word about it years ago.
We went after school on Monday and had no traffic so we made really good time getting there. There is always so much to do there, I'm never sure where to begin.
We took pictures in the front with all the pumpkins. Sammy was grouchy about something...who knows what. I don't know what I am going to do when he is a teenager if he is this moody as a 5 year old.

Yeah, it was a great start

He was all smiles once we got inside and had a snack on the train

Then it was off to feed the animals


They just couldn't get enough of throwing hay on each other


The corn maze was pretty tricky--we were lost for a while

A few more photo ops




They love to play in the huge tire tunnel


I brought the Moby Wrap for Helene, but it was quite windy and she was happy to just hang out in the shelter of the stroller

I really wanted a picture with the sunflowers, but no one wanted to cooperate

Last stop was in the kids area to ride tractors


and play in the sand

Even Helene got some play time in with Hannah's doll

So glad we went before Halloween arrived--I can't believe it's next weekend!
7 comments:
That looks so fun! I'm seriously bummed that we never went with you. Maybe we'll have to do it at Christmas time with Casey's mom, while we're staying in Simi Valley.
Looks like you had the perfect weather too!
fun!
So fun! I'd almost forgotten about this place. We'll have to make our way out there soon :)
Fun to keep up with your family...they are getting so big! In most pics Hannah looks like the big sister!
Yay!! I love that place. It was so fun going out there last year. A festive way to ring in the fall!
So cute! I love all the pictures. It looks like you had a fun day!
That looks like so much fun! I'll have to check it out next year.
i am so bummed we missed you guys, next time
Post a Comment