We drove to my brother's house on Sunday for his son Sean's first birthday. The kids love to visit with the cousins and they were so excited to leave right after church.
My brother and SIL have a huge backyard to play in with lots of wheel toys for everyone


And it's always fun to throw rocks

Nothing better than sitting on Grandpa's lap

My brothers and Dad hanging out

You know you're not in the city anymore when you see horses going by...

The Birthday Boy!

Hannah and Emma hanging out

Beautiful Emma

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN!

Helene found a purse to chew on
which kept her entertained for a bit

Happy first birthday Sean--so glad we could celebrate with you!
3 comments:
wow....totally funny/cool to have horses walk up to your fence. Crazy! Fun way to get OUT of the LA atmosphere.
Where does your brother live? Some of those pictures looked like the Inland Empire...
Hey! Cute pics. I think your niece looks a lot like you. I read the second post too, and was really hoping for some pictures of the "mom outfit." You can't do a lead-in like that with no reveal... come on! :) I definitely look like a mom every day... and I have noticed that people are no longer as surprised as they used to be when they find out how old I am. Oh well... at least the kids are cute. :P
Post a Comment