We stayed home from church today because Sammy randomly came down with a 102 degree fever Saturday night and I was up until 3am with him. He threw up only once, but was lethargic for the entire day.
Today was a gorgeous day with temps in the high 70s. I just couldn't bear to stay inside another minute, so I called Krista to see if she was up for a visit to the Arboretum. Well, I had perfect timing because she had the same thought...only it was to go to Descanso Gardens to see the lilacs in bloom.
Perfect.
I have never, ever, seen it so crowded--obviously everyone else had the same idea. Fortunately, the grounds are expansive, so the crowds weren't bothersome at all.
Hannah and Ally always hit it off and love to hang out, giggle, whisper, and pretend.
Today was a gorgeous day with temps in the high 70s. I just couldn't bear to stay inside another minute, so I called Krista to see if she was up for a visit to the Arboretum. Well, I had perfect timing because she had the same thought...only it was to go to Descanso Gardens to see the lilacs in bloom.
Perfect.
I have never, ever, seen it so crowded--obviously everyone else had the same idea. Fortunately, the grounds are expansive, so the crowds weren't bothersome at all.
Hannah and Ally always hit it off and love to hang out, giggle, whisper, and pretend.



Sammy still wasn't feeling well, so he spent pretty much the entire time in the stroller with Helene.
Love the pose(You can tell which pictures are mine and which are Krista's since she has a much better camera than I. The colors on her shots are amazing!)
And I really do let Helene out of the stroller to play a bit. She discovered the daisies...a girl after my own heart, as daisies are my favorite flower.














5 comments:
poor guy! looks like you guys had a super fun day though, such a beautiful day today, we totally loved it after all the coldness!
Poor Sammy!! Cam puked all over Rich yesterday as right as we got to the church parking lot... So we ditched too! Looks like you guys had some fun outside- we took her to the park after she napped and was acting fine!! haha.
i'm so glad you posted these. i am not allowed more than 15 minutes a day on the computer now that ally has discovered starfall! your camera (and you) took some great pictures. confession: i doctored the colors a bit in picasa.
:-)
What priceless pictures! Daisies were my mom's favorite flower, too. That's how we decided on Daisy's name. I need to go to Descanso gardens again. It's been years.Laura
what a PERFECT outing. 70 degrees, outside, flowers, happy kids. Love it! And such cute pics of the kiddos :)
I'm finally catching up on the blog btw! So expect a few comments coming up here...:)
Post a Comment