Saturday, April 17, 2010

Maybe it's just hereditary...

While I was upstairs organizing some stuff this afternoon, Sammy and Hannah yelled at me to come down and look at Helene.

And this is what I saw.
Yep.
She had climbed onto the computer chair and started guzzling.
Seriously. That cup is bigger than her head.
Of course, I grabbed the camera before
I took the Diet Coke away.
But I don't think this is a good sign...you can see in her eyes that she means some serious business.

8 comments:

lyndsey said...

holy cow doris! i didnt even know in n out made cups that big. haha. you need to lay off the sauce...already influencing your children ;)

Angela said...

What a riot!

Emily Grunder said...

too cute! she can hardly get those tiny hands of hers around the cup, in&out does rock so mother and daughter have great taste

Camille.thomas said...

Hilarious! Julia knows to go to the fridge and grab my huge Diet Coke cup out of the fridge and start guzzling away, too! Eww! They pick up bad habits so early! Laura

Jean said...

HAHAHAHA!!! Well, she's found her poison. :-)

Shannon Brown said...

That is hilarious. What did she do when you took it away? Or did you?

B Brown said...

Yikes! I love that you grabbed the camera first. How late did she stay up after her "fix"?

dana said...

OKAY. That is seriously the FUNNIEST thing. hahahaha.
Those pictures are great. It looks like the cup is 80 oz or something. SO great!
I love Helene.
I love In N Out (tear)