Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Trader Joe's Tuesday: British Style Multigrain English Muffins


I know that this is another random Trader Joe's item to blog about, but I totally love these and actually went through a stage where I ate these every single morning for several months. They have an amazing flavor thanks to the whole wheat flour, oats, and honey--and are so healthy! Seriously, each muffin has 5 grams of dietary fiber and 7 grams of protein. SEVEN!! In a muffin!!! Totally crazy!

Now, before you write it off as cardboard because of the fiber content--try them! It's soooo yummy with some butter and blackberry jam.

As a side note, I made pizza again tonight. I'm telling you, we have it once a week now. I can't believe I didn't try it sooner.

1 comment:

Angela said...

These are pretty good. They're better than the Thomas' equivalent. I was hesitant at first to try them because the Thomas' ones are gross.

I like them with the Trader Joe's peanut butter, the stuff you have to stir initially and them refrigerate.