I just tried these on a whim last week. They looked really good and apple pie is something I really like, but never make and never buy because I usually only want a piece...not an entire pie (unlike Coconut Cream where I could seriously eat the entire thing).
Two come in a package, so it was perfect for Samuel and I. Yummy crust (which I normally don't eat, but this one was really good), my favorite crunchy cinnamon-oatmeal topping and lots of juicy apple slices. I, of course, added some vanilla ice cream to it and it was so good. The serving size was a little smaller than I would have liked, but I'm sure that may be a good thing weight-wise.
Definitely gets you in the mood for Autumn...if only the weather would cooperate. It's 103 today. sigh.
3 comments:
Ohhh. That looks SO good. I was just there! Too bad I hadn't read this yet. Next time...
Yum! I love that it's a little mini apple pie! I love TJT. I always learn about things I've never noticed there. :-)
That looks so good! And, seriously, I could also eat an entire coconut cream pie!
Post a Comment