Sammy started school on Monday. He has been looking forward to going back to school for the past few weeks, but when the actual morning arrived--he didn't want to get out of bed. We've been having sleep issues (again) and he's been going to bed late, so I knew he wouldn't get up willingly.
He is at the same school and the same class as last year since the Pre-K program is for 3 and 4 year-olds. He was excited to see his same teachers, but I know he was a little disappointed that most of his friends from last year went on to Kindergarten. It looks like there are only 2 girls from last year in the class again. We do have some friends from church who are in his class this year, so he is excited to see Mia and Sydney everyday. I am excited that Mia's mom Niki and I live just a few blocks away, so we can carpool--YAY! Just one more reason we needed the minivan, right?
After school on Monday, Niki and I took the kids to the park to play for a bit. It was hot, as usual, but the kids were excited to see this little guy.
1 comment:
Hi!Beautiful kids...
Post a Comment