She is finally getting out of that sleeping-22-hours-a-day stage and is more alert and interactive. She has been cooing and smiling for the past two weeks and I just melt every time I get her to "talk" or smile at me. So adorable!
These are the pictures on the boppy that I take with all the kids before they can hold their head up completely on their own. She actually does really well with tummy time and has been lifting/holding her head up since she was one week old. She just needs to build up those muscles to keep it up. She also loves to "stand up" when you lift her up and put her feet on your lap. I wonder if I have another early walker on my hands.
I just love her little feet
If you click on this picture and see it in the larger view, you can see how blue her eyes still are. I know the color won't be totally established until 6 months or so, but I just love that they are still blue. Sammy's eyes were the typical newborn blue-gray and became a hazel-green. Hannah's were such a deep dark brown from day one--never even gray. So here's hoping I'll get one blue-eyed baby. :)
8 comments:
Oh Doris, she is SOOO cute. Whenever I see her she's all wrapped up around you. :)
She has the cutest little face! Can't wait to see what her personality is.
She is SO adorable. She gets cuter all the time!!!
ADORABLE! she already looks different than the last time i saw her...and so much like sammy! i love the pic of her with the dolls...she blends right in.
Doris, she is GORGEOUS! She looks a little more like Sammy to me, now. So cute!
Stop the press....She LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU! What a little cutie pie!
Oh, she is so cute! I love the picture with her and the baby dolls, that is adorable. Your kids sure look like you!
What a beautiful baby girl! Sooo cute!
She's gorgeous.
Post a Comment