Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Fun at School

I've mentioned before that being the mom of 2 or more school aged kids means that pretty much all you do is drop off and pick up from school. Factor in two different schools with two different start and end times and holiday celebrations on the same day and you are forced to make some tough decisions.

Hannah had her class Halloween party on Friday at the same time Sammy was having his costume parade. All I can say is YAY for Samuel being able to leave work early and go with Sammy to his event. (I won' t say party because apparently they don't have Halloween parties in Kindergarten at the school Sammy is in---how sad is that??)

Anyway, I went to Hannah's party. They did their annual walk down to Alegria Street to see all the Halloween decorations. Although most of the houses weren't set up yet.

Don't you love Hannah's shirt?
BOO is spelled out with little candy corns!
Her friend's pumpkin shirt is cute too!
They were all smiles despite walking in the 90+ degree temps!500 lb pumpkin!
Her entire class.
Notice there are NO boys?? So funny!YUM!
Helene was pretty content to sit in the stroller and eat some peas.
Mmmmmmmm....her favorite!
Circle time!A copy of her foot made into a ghost.
So cute--who thinks this stuff up?!
Singing the "goodbye" songSAMMY'S TURN!
All dessed and ready for the parade Are we having fun yet?Back in the classroomApparently, they had juice and lollipops after the parade,
I guess that's as much of a "party" as they do.
This is just a random picture that was taken back
at home by Sammy, but I just adore Hannah's face.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Awww, they look awesome!! That's so funny that it's all girls in Hannah's class! Random!! And Sammy's "event" (haha) looked "fun", but you're so right, he needs a proper party next year!!

dana said...

Helene looks SO old in the "peas" pic. What a cutie.
And Hannah is adorable at her school party. I bet she loves going there every day (as do you :) )